- Cost: All full-time students automaticaly pay an Athletics & Recreaton fee which provides every student with full access to the Fitness Centre during their studies at Lambton College*
- Access Card: Every full-time student card is automatically programmed to provide swipe access to the Fitness Centre.
- Cost: As part of the Dual Credit program, students receive full access to the Fitness Centre during their academic term of study at Lambton College*
- Access Card: Students are required to set-up their swipe card at the Athletics & Fitness Complex Front Desk prior to using the faclity for the first time.
- Cost: $20 +HST per month*
- Access Card: Students are required to complete the appropriate registration forms and provide payment at the Athletics & Fitness Complex Front Desk prior to receiveing their swipe card.
Staff & Faculty
- Cost: $25 + HST per month*
- Access Card: Staff and faculty are required to complete the appropriate registration forms and provide payment at the Athletics & Fitness Complex Front Desk prior to receiving their swipe card. Automatic payroll deduction is available for all full-time staff and faculty.
- Cost: $35 + HST per month
- Membership Details: This membership provides users with access to the gymnasium only to play Pickleball from 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. on Monday's - Thursday's. The membership fee includes access to parking at the College during these specified times only.
*During normal business hours, you are subject to a daily parking fee at the College.
Our new facility allows us to meet you wherever you are in your fitness journey. Stop by the Athletics & Fitness Complex and one of our friendly Lions Desk staff will be happy to show you around and make sure you feel comfortable or contact the Fitness Coordinator with any membership inquiries.